Updatess

Good afternoon, I'm at Simo's and listening to Salkkarit. :D It's a finnish drama show, which I'm not interested. So I'm reading pagan blogs and stuff. I really missed computer and the outfit of these blogs. They're so beautiful. One of my favourites is http://www.badwitch.co.uk/. Go and check it out, it's great.

I've been thinking about my religion and my Book of Shadow quite a lot lately. My mom doesn't accept my religion. She was angry when I left feom the church and joined some pagan events. And truly speaking, it kills me. Also everything else is a really big mess. My friends at school are avoiding me and I don't know why, but it really hurts. One of my best friends is also avoiding me, and I feel so lonely.

*sigh*

9.02.2013 Time 6:47:00 pm

0 Comments to "Updatess"

Post a Comment