np: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

At last it's over! :D I spent almost three days trying to find a perfect layout. I have to be honest to you, I almost gave up. I wanted green and something to do with nature, and I found the perfect one, but it didn't work! Now I can sigh with a relief and watch Dancing with the Stars with my grandma. There's one of my favourite Finnish comedians, Sami Hedberg and legendary ice hockey guy Tami Tamminen.

I'm sick, my both ears hurt, I'm coughing like a maniac and my head is full of random shit. I mean, even more random shit and now it isn't only thoughts. My head is like a balloon ready to explode. So now I'm just sitting, writing and thinking what the hell am I going to do with my psychology matriculation examination. I haven't read even closely enough, so I'm going to chill the fuck out and try. It's hard to try not to worry about it when you are like me.

Ungh. Sorry, this post isn't long either, I'm too tired and too... everything. Just listen to Alannah Myles and enjoy the song made about Elvis. (ELVIS IS THE KING♥)


9.08.2013 Time 8:50:00 pm

0 Comments to "np: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet"

Post a Comment